Author: Jeff Benner
ISBN 978-1-60264-033-7 (hardcover)
While the original Biblical text was written from an Ancient Hebraic perspective, all modern translations of the Bible are written from our modern western perspective. This traditional approach to translation does allow for ease in reading but it erases the original Hebraic style and meaning of the text. In addition, translations take many liberties by removing, changing or adding words from the text in order to "fix" the text for the English reader.
"The Mechanical Translation" is a new and unique style of translation that will reveal the Hebrew behind the English by translating the text very literally and faithfully to the original Hebrew text. A great tool for those interested in studying the Bible who have no Hebrew background as well as for those who are learning to read the Bible in its original Hebrew language.
* An introduction to the Hebrew language and grammar
* The Hebrew text from the Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia
* A literal word for word translation of the Hebrew text
* A revised translation for understandability in English
* A dictionary of words defined from an Hebraic perspective
* A concordance of all words found in the book of Genesis
Author: Everett Kelly ISBN 978-1-62137-603-3 (hardcover) 160 pages This is the story of the life...
Author: Leslie Rounds and Tara Vose Raiselis ISBN: 978-1-62137-750-4 (Softcover) 174 Pages In the late...
Author: Portland Burn Survivors ISBN 978-1-62137-4244ISBN 978-1-62137-4664 158 pages "...do I believe?" is an anthology about...